Monday, March 16, 2009

Converted

So I've been thinking about getting a blog for a while now, but I have always considered blogging as something that moms do, I mean come on, 'blogging' does not sound like a normal teenage activity.

But, after falling in love with (and by falling in love I mean practically online stalking) April's Blog,"the two regrets" http://www.thetworegrets.squarespace.com/ I found myself converted. I had a whole new attitude toward the blogging community and the idea struck me that this would be the perfect way to stay in contact with people while I'm off yodeling in Switzerland without really having to keep in contact with people.

Through this shindig all I have to do is write about what I'm doing, while everyone else has to actually take the time to read and follow it. Sounds like a plan to me!

No comments: