Monday, March 15, 2010

House Wife.

I've been practicing to become the mormon wife/mother that I will most likely be sometime in the next ten years or so.

Yesterday I made a pillow case. I mean I sat there with my host sister and sewed the day away. (It wasn't that hard, but don't tell anyone. I'm trying to be impressive)

I also worked on personal progress, which is not my favorite thing in the world, pretty far down the favorite list in fact. Don't ask me why, the p.p. and I just don't see eye to eye, never have. Despite that, I went so far as to plan my next ten hour project. I'm going to teach a lesson to the young women. I bet you're wondering how I'm going to stretch that to reach the ten hour mark? Well, wonder no more! The fact that It'll be me teaching in German for an hour will be more than enough to reach ten hours. (Not to mention you can always fudge the lines a little bit)

In further Housewife-in-traing news, I am cooking lunch tomorrow for the first time. (We go home for lunch most days here). Well see how that goes!

And last, but certainly not least, guess who just got called to be laurel class president?!

I'll post pictures of my pillow case and the hopefully delicious lunch I cook tomorrow in the next couple of days, love you guys!

And once again, I will eventually get to those emails, I promise.
(Eventualy, however, has no deadline)

5 comments:

stacy said...

i can't wait to see your pillow case!

Merri said...

What?! Laural class president, personal progress? You had to go all the way to Switzerland to get motivated?! I love you, your the bomb!

fowkes5 said...

You are so cute Hailey! I'm glad you are enjoying your time in Switzerland. You go girl!

chelsea rebecca said...

how fun!! a pillow case! you must post picture after you finish it!
and hooray for homemade lunches!

Jen said...

Sew a few more things and wham another personal progress project done. You can use your blogging as a project too. I have a list for you of how to get all of your projects done... I will finally get it to you soon... very soon. :)

you amaze me!