Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Barf.

A break that's only sort of a break, delightful.

I hate you AP.

Really I do.

If I listed out all of the homework and other work on my to do list this spring "break", you would all gasp, tears would come to your eyes, and you would all most certainly spring into action and arrive on my doorstep to help.

Ok. Maybe I'm exaggerating, but it still totally stinks.

Despite that, well let me rephrase, because of all that, I've done what I do best. Yes my friends, I have procrastinated. Vehemently.

Senioritis? No question.

I've worn my swimsuit more than any other article of clothing (my tan is coming along... slowly) been to two movies, hung out with my friends, and done lots and lots of yard work.

Except for finishing up some home school I've done virtually nothing.

So tomorrow, it begins.

The research paper, the essays, the economics, the science, and naturally the barf.

barf, barf, barf, and loads more barf.

In other news Adele's new CD is so awesome and everyone should listen to it!

And to Lincoln: be patient, I'm working on it, but I'm still not sure I have enough to write about.

No comments: