Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Audrey

So like I said, I went and got my hair done for my Audrey Hepburn costume. My roommates were throwing a party, but it turned out pretty lame. We packed it up early and then went over to a friends apartment and watched some zombie show. I won't lie, I felt like my hair was way too cool for such a lame evening. Sigh.



After I pulled all the pins out, however, not so cute. When I got it done they literally ratted every inch of my hair (I have a lot of hair). I was still over at the guy's apartment with my roommies, but I my head was starting to hurt and like I said my beehive was pretty unappreciated. So I took it out. Not attractive, but I was too tired to care. I just told them all not to look at me, they obviously didn't listen because here is the photographic evidence. I had to coat my hair in conditioner and comb all the snarls out from the bottom up, it wasn't as bad as it sounds.

Speaking of hair, I've made an appointment for Thursday to go chop my hair short, but we'll see if I actually go through with it! Hope you all had a fun Halloween!



3 comments:

Julz said...

You make a fabulous Audrey!

Unknown said...

I think so too!

Hailey said...

Thank you!