Friday, December 2, 2011

Take a Stand

 

I think this video is incredible! I don't know who this guy is, but he's got it right. I think so many of us agree with what he's saying, but we don't always stand up for it. We should though. That's why I'm sharing this, we should follow his example. Take a stand, and not back down. Integrity and principle is worth so much more than popularity. 

And girls and guys alike, don't sell yourselves short! You deserve to be loved and treated with respect, always. 

Lastly in an effort to be true to what I've just said, I'm going to be open an honest about what I feel. I know that what this guy said about Jesus Christ is true. He is our Savior and Redeemer. No matter what we do he loves and is there for us. He will never reject us because he already paid the price for our sins. Go to Him, don't underestimate His sacrifice. I know it can make you whole.

No comments: