Friday, December 30, 2011

Waiting For Superman


This documentary is unbelievable. It is a MUST SEE, trust me.

I can say from my experience in public school that very few of those who graduate are actually prepared for college.
Kids attend school every year from kindergarten until they're seniors, and after all that they leave without ever having gained an education. I'm not exaggerating or being dramatic. It's the truth.
I consider myself one of the lucky ones, but now that I'm in college, I'm held back by those students who were never prepared. It's a lose lose situation.
These kids are America's future, the leaders of tomorrow, but will they be capable of the task ahead?

If you haven't seen this you need to! I know it's on netflix and that you can rent/buy it on itunes, but whatever you do find it and watch it.

No comments: