Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Blogation.

You're probably wondering about the awkward word I titled this post with: blogation.
Well It's a combination of the word vacation & blog. It means I've been neglecting this place (obviously).

So while the word is undoubtedly awkward it's all I could think of to explain myself, so cringe away.

I know I am.

Anyway.

My life has been pretty awkward the last few weeks... well months really. I think it's unavoidable when you spend 3 1/2 months away at college and then you have to come home for 3 1/2 months. Not to mention all your other friends are at school, and everyone at church thinks you dropped out because why else would you be home at this time of year? Failure. Well no actually. Quite the opposite, when it comes to college I am a winner. Really. I'm one semester away from free tuition if I can keep my grades up, but the reason behind this long-winded paragraph is BYU-Idaho. They have a 3 track system and for now I can only have two: Fall and Spring.

Which sucks.

And although I had big plans for my time at home I've accomplished nothing. Well nothing besides making money anyway.

I have three jobs. Yes. Three.

I know.

But more about that tomorrow. Today I just wanted to say hello again. And Blogation.

Did you cringe?

No comments: