Friday, April 13, 2012

Tid Bits.

Photobucket

These are some tid + bits from my life the last little while:

- Why do I always almost miss my plane? And then when I do make it, just in time, it always ends up being delayed. Every time. I ran out the door at 5:13am, with one shoe on, to catch a flight at 6:00am. I was the last one to board the plane, breathless, tired from lugging my carry on around (which weighed seriously something like 60 pounds), and relieved. When I sat down we had15 minutes until we were supposed to take off. We didn't leave for 2 hours. In fact we had to get off the plane, go wait at another gate, and then board a whole new plane. I could have slept in, I could have avoided running around like a chicken with my head cut off, I could have eaten breakfast, sigh.

-I've been listening to this song over and over, it's my obsession:


- Some new girls started coming to my church and my sister was talking about them the other night at dinner. She was saying she wanted to invite them to do something, but my 5 year old brother told her "They won't like the smell of you". Bahahaha. It was such a weird/funny thing to say.

- Yesterday I ate taco bell for lunch and KFC for dinner. I know. That's what happens when you're moving into an apartment and you haven't gone grocery shopping yet.

- Soon to come photos of my new apartment! Brace yourselves.

1 comment:

Keri said...

They won't like the smell of you?! HAHAHAHA!!! That's hilarious! (Visiting from Tids + Bits)