Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Quote Me. 2nd Edition.

"Gentlemen do not read each others mail." - Henry Stimson (former Secretary of State)

"I've been on the curb, 'cause my mind's in the gutter" - Rapper at Sammy's Open Mic Night

"I discovered books and read forever" - John Adams

"May you live all the days of your life" - Johnathan Smith

"Every finish line is the beginning of a new race" - Lil Wayne

"A person wearing tinted glasses can avoid the conclusion that the entire world is tinted only by being conscious of the glasses themselves." - Justo L. Gonzalez

"All God's chillun got problems" - Representative Billy Mathews

"As long as the outcome is income" - Drake

"Error never shows itself in its naked reality, in order not to be discovered. On the contrary, it dresses elegantly, so that the unwary may be led to believe that it is more truthful than truth itself." - Irenaeus of Lyons

"If you're dolled up, I got the voodoo for you" - Drake

Most of these came from my Ipod and readings I did for school.

No comments: