Monday, May 13, 2013

Hot Mamma

Today, I just want to say that I love my mother.
Merri Cox is an amazing lady.

She is my best friend, my counselor, my confidant.

She's my mom.

There never has been and there never will be a more important woman in my life than her.

I'm so grateful for her love and concern. For all the sacrifices she has made on my behalf.

I'm grateful for every lunch she ever packed, every recital she came to, every lesson and sport she paid for. For the makeup and hair she did before all my dances. For her sense of humor and the way she adopts all my phrases. And so, so much more.

I'm grateful for the woman she turned out to be and I hope I can be like her when I grow up. A friend to those who need, long-suffering, patient, and understanding.

I love my mom. And she just happens to be super smokin' hot and talented!



 

1 comment:

Miss Merri said...

thank you Hailey, I could not ask for a better gift than to have you for a daughter.