Thursday, May 9, 2013

The FedEx Man

There are many things that brighten a person's day, big & small.

-Warm weather
-Sun shine
-A cool breeze
-Finding 20 dollars in your jeans
-Free food (Every college kid loves this)
-A compliment
-Cheeze-itz (Oh wait that just me)
-Class being cancelled
-No homework

The list could go on and on.

But there is one day brightener that reigns supreme:

The Fed Ex Man.

Any time I am out and about my fingers are crossed that I will see him and his big white truck.

I look for him with every street crossing.
Check the apartment parking lots.
Squint down the road in case he's nearby.

Often times I have no luck while he's on the clock.

But, occasionally I do see him.

Big. Tall. Handsome.

With a package under his arm and a smile that just melts my heart.

Seeing the Fed Ex man is the greatest and it might, possibly be because I am engaged to him.





1 comment:

Morgan Michelle said...

I had no idea you were engaged! Congratulations!

I was thinking about you today. I was driving to Walmart and I passed a girl who looked a LOT like you but I wasn't sure if you were in Rexburg right now or not.

Anyways congratulations! And can I just say, I love your blog! I was skimming through it and you have a knack for writing. I feel like all my blog posts are boring to read! haha Hope you are doing well! Enjoy your cheez its! (;