Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Vegetable.

Phone conversation with Bjorn:

......
Me: So, um. I think we should buy some vegetables or something.
Bjorn: *Sigh* I know, I'll probably go shopping tonight.
Me: Good because I can't actually remember the last time I ate a vegetable.
Anyway you wanna play racquetball  tomorrow?
......


My body seems to be rejecting my diet of crackers, more crackers, cheezits, mac&cheese, hot dogs, and cereal.

That seriously sums up what I put into my body.

Oh, except for lots of fast food and Hickory food.

And the occasional pickle.

Oh, and candy.

But yeah, besides that.

Gross huh?

Well I'm lazy and don't want to spend a long time cooking... or any time really.

But my body has punished me with some seriously hideous pimples that make a girl think twice.
Not to mention chub.

Oh wait, I mentioned it.

Chub.

Anyway. At the store tonight Bjorn bought corn, a bell pepper, a watermelon, and tomatoes! 

And I'll probably eat at least some of that.

So...progress.

No comments: