Thursday, October 10, 2013

R.I.P Marty

I woke up at 8:30 this morning.

Then I fell back asleep at 10 this morning.

Then I woke up again at 2:30 this afternoon.

I'm not feeling well, plus I took a zquil last night, so either one or a combination could be the reason for my sleeping beauty like slumber.

Unfortunately for me, Prince Charming is in Oregon.

So no wake up kiss for these lips.

Anyway.

After I crawled out of bed at 2:30 this afternoon, I found this:

Aren't the flowers a classy touch?

At least it went for a good cause.

Well actually I wouldn't call chicken nuggets a good cause, because they're disgusting.

But it was a good cause for Bri.

Rest in peace Marty.

We may just bring you back to life.

Or, at least our maintenance man might.

Until then, no leftovers.

Which is a tragedy in and of itself.

No comments: