Tuesday, November 5, 2013

The Sleepless

I've lost the ability to fall asleep.

Well not completely, but it takes hours & hours & hours & hours.

Which is very frustrating.

So I bought Zquill at Walgreens.

Which is wonderful.

But I only have so many pills
and some nights I am so tired I think I don't need them
and by the time I realize I do
it's too late to take them!

So when you can't sleep
what do you do?

I don't know what you do,
but I read
I play plants vs zombies
I post on instagram
I edit pictures
and I lay there trying to sleep, thinking the same thoughts over and over.

It's like how a car beeps the same incessant noise when you open the door and have the keys in the ignition. And right when you think it will drive you insane, someone closes the door. That's how trying to fall asleep feels to me.


Thank goodness I have nothing to wake up early for.



No comments: