Thursday, February 20, 2014

Car Thieves Steal More Than Sterios

 We got the saddest news last week.

We won't be getting any pictures from our wedding.

Our photographer moved shortly after the wedding, and during the move his car was broken into and the hard drive containing all of our photographs was stolen.

Gone forever.

There is no photo of me on my wedding day in my wedding dress. There is no proper picture of Bjorn and I on OUR WEDDING DAY. There are no photos with us and our family members.

My cheeks ACHED from smiling after all the pictures we took following the ceremony, and it was all for naught.

Needless to say, I've been in mourning.

Here are the only photos from the wedding, and the only photos of me in my wedding dress- from the dress fitting and one "Big Day" selfie.


               





The top four were taken by my cousin Brittany. We wanted her to be a guest at our wedding and not be so busy taking pictures that she couldn't enjoy the event (unfortunately for us). But she's a fantastic photographer and (lucky for us) she couldn't resist snapping a few.

I truly can't believe this happened to us. It's just so random, and I must say- tragic. 

But life goes on.

The picture of our wedding is still bright in my mind and it was a perfect day.

Even so... we're gonna get back in our wedding day clothes and have Brittany take some pictures. It won't be the same, but it will be something to hang on our walls.

And I'd like that.


No comments: