Friday, April 4, 2014

FL


Quite soon Bjorn & I will be heading to Pensacola, Florida and by quite soon I mean in less than a week. So it's a rather stressful time.

There are boxes to be packed, clothes to be washed, and food to be eaten. There's a storage unit and a trunk and backseat that need filling. There's also a birthday to celebrate, finals to take, and finals to grade. The to-do list is long.

So what will we be doing in Florida?
Bjorn will be installing alarm systems over the summer for Vivint.
I will be working some horrible minimum wage job if I can't find an internship to go along with my online classes.
We will be going to the beach a lot and not getting eaten by alligators or sharks.

I've been to Florida twice before, once very near to where we're about to move and I loved it. The ocean water is warm, the sand white, and the waves always brought me underwater treasures. That, however was a one week vacation when I was 16, so I'm crossing my fingers that four months of Florida living will be just as enjoyable.

We've got three days of driving ahead of us, but I don't think it will be as brutal as it sounds. We've got plans to see some friends, stop by gas monkey garage in Texas, and only pay for one hotel.

I'm looking forward to new experiences in a new place! Rexburg is tired to me. I've been to all the restaurants and seen and done everything worth seeing and doing around here. I'm excited for something new and I'm excited to have Bjorn there with me.

So long Idaho! .... until September anyway.

No comments: